If you are thinking of selling your house in l'Escala, it is important that you know its cadastral value as it will be necessary during the whole sale process.
What is the cadastral value?
The cadastral value is the value of your house or appartment, according to the Administration. The valuation is made by the "Dirección General del Catastro" which depends on the financial ministry "Ministerio de Hacienda". This value is used by the town hall to calculate the taxes of your house such as IBI or the capital gain.
What is the cadastral value of your house in l'Escala?
There are several ways to know the cadastral value of your house in l'Escala:
- It appears in the bank receipt where you pay the IBI tax to L'Escala Town Council.
- By going physically to the Town Hall of l'Escala presenting the cadastral reference and your ID card so that they can check that you are the owner of the house and give you the information
- Consulting online at the "Sede Electrónica del Castastro" and entering the data that accredit you as the owner of your house in l'Escala
- Calling the registry office "Catastro" informing them of the cadastral reference number of your house in l'Escala and providing the information that accredits you as the owner of the house
What influences the cadastral value of your house in l'Escala?
There are several factors which determine which is the cadastral value of your house in l'Escala:
- The location of the property
- The value of the plot
- The construction cost, including both materials and labour
- The market value
- Age of the building
- State of conservation
- Renewals to the property
- Characteristics of the property
If you are interested in selling your house in l'Escala, we have a professional team that could help. Do not heasitate to contact us, from Unico Costa Brava we will be happy to help.