- Panoramic visit (TUESDAYS): Depart from L'Escala at 8:45 h with the bus. One hour stop at the Sagrada Família and continuation of the visit that includes Pase de Gracia, la Diagonal, Plaza España and Montjuic. After the city tour we will go to the Ramblas and Plaza Cataluña where you will have 4 hours of free time. Depart from Barcelona at 18 h and arrival at L'Escala at 20 h aprox.
- City tour + Camp Nou + Barça Museum (WEDNESDAY): Depart from L'Escala at 8:45 h. The tour starts with the 2h visit of Camp Nou Stadium and Barça Museum. After this we will see the city highlights: Diagonal, Plaza de España, Paseo de Gracia and then we wil go to the Ramblas and Plaza Cataluña where you will have nearly 3h of free time. Departing from Barcelona at 18 h and arriving in L'Escala at 20h aprox. Camp Nou ticket included in the price.
- City tour + Free Time + Fountains: Depart from L'Escala at 11h. Stop in the Sagrada Família. The city tour includes: Paseo de Gracia, Diagonal, Plaza España and Montjuic. After this, we will go to the Ramblas and Plaza Cataluña, where you will have free time until 20:30h when we will go see the Fountain show. Arriving to L'Escala at 24 h.
- ROUTE 1: City tour: A full day sightseeingt tour with stops at: "Plaza España", where the National Palace and Shopping Center "Las Arenas" are situated, Montjuic Mountain for panoramic views of the city & the Olympic Stadium (stop for photographs); "Sagrada Família" Basilica and Expiatory Church, designed by the catalan architect Antoni Gaudí and a UNESCO World Heritage Site (exterior viewing). En route sightseeing of the main landmarks such as: Gaudi Houses, MIró's Dona i l'Ocell statue, l'arc de triomf memorial arch to name a few. Then on to Central Barcelona for some free time from where you can visit "Plaça Catalunya", "Catalonia Square"; the Gothic Quarter; The Port or "Les Rambles" pedestrian mall. Depart from Barcelona at 18:00.
- ROUTE 2: City tour + F.C.B.: The same tour as ROUTE 1, with exception of the time spent at Plaça d'Espanya which will be spent at "Camp Nou", Barcelona's impressive football stadium. Visiting: the museum, trophy room, visitors changing room, tunnel on to the Pitch, TV Studio, press room, broadcasting booths & multimedia space. Depart from Barcelona at 18:00h.
- ROUTE 3: City tour: Full day tour with your entrance tickets to "Poble Espanyol" & "Sagrada Família". "Poble Espanyol" is a complex representing the architectural and cultural essence of most of the Spanish autonomous communities. 117 cull-scale buildings, with streets, houses and artisan workshops, including the "Fran Daurel Museum" a private art collection featuring works of contemporary spanish authors like: Picasso, Dalí, Miró, Tàpies, Barceló, Guinovart, Amat and many others. "Sagrada Família" Individual entrance tickets to discover at your leisure the interior of the Basilica and Expiatory Chruch of the Holy Family, designed by Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. En Route sightseeing tour of the most emblematic landmarks of the city, and some Free time to either visit the cathedral and Gothic quarter or simply stroll down "Les Rambles" soaking up the atmosphere and enjoying the activity. Depart from Barcelona at 18.00:
- ROUTE 4: Barcelona + Aquarium + F.C.B.: A full, family, day out visiting Barcelona's impressive "Football Stadium": including the Museum, Trophy Room, the Visitors Changing Room, the Tunnel on to the Pitch, the Tv Studio, Press RooM, Commentary boxes & Multimedia Space. The "Aquarium": take an underwater stroll ina a transparent 80m long tunnel through the spectacular "Oceanarium", which is unique in Europe, and the largest of the Aquarium 35 aquatic exhibits. Homing 11000 animals representing 450 species. You can have as much time as you like to enjoy the aquarium after which you will have some free time in the city centre. Depart from Barcelona at 18.00.
- ROUTE 5: Barcelona Free Time: Full day Free Time in Catalonia's Capital City, starting at "Plaça d'Espanya" one of Barcelona's best connected sites for all public transport. A City & Subway Map, an Emergency contact number and details of the return journey will be provided on the coach. Depart from Barcelona at 18.00.
Prepaid entrance tickets, for attractions in Barcelona, are available on demand, before departure. The benefits of prepaid entry tickets are: the price, considerably cheaper, and avoiding queues.
- ROUTE 6: Barcelona visit + Fountains: This tour is the same as the 1st but on a different time schedule. Departing early in the afternoon and returning at night. This option will give you half and hour less free time but will allow you to see two full shows of the "Montjuic Magic Fountains". Depart from Barcelona after having seen two complete shows at 22:30 h aprox.
- ROUTE 7: Barcelona visit + F.C.B. + Fountains: This tour is the same tour as the 2nd, but, on a different time schedule. Departing early in the afternoon and returning at night. This option will give you half an hour less free time but will allow you to see 2 full shows of the "Montjuic Magic Fountains". Depart from Barcelona after having seen two complete shows, aprox 22:30h.
- ROUTE 8: Barcelona Football Tour + Fountains: Afternoon and evening tour including an extended tour of the Camp Nou; begining in the Museum & Throphy Room, the follow the steps of the history makers: Cruyff, Maradona, Ronaldinho, Henri, Messi... viewing the club symbolic areas: the Visitors Changing Room, the Tunnel on to the Pitch, the TV Studio, the Press Room, the Commentary Boxes & ending in the fascintaing Multimedia Space. Entrance ticket included in the price.
Free time to shop or browse around the city centre and to end the tour the "Magic Fountains" a stunning display of water soung and colour. Depart from Barcelona after having seen 2 complete shows, approx at 22:30h.
A mini tour including the "Sagrada Familia" can be arranged, on the day, with our onboard travel assistant.
- ROUTE 9: Aquarium + Fountains: Afternoon and evening excursion including your entrance ticket to the Aquarium. The largest Mediteranean themed aquarium in the world. Home to over 11000 animals representing 450 species. Explore the Oceanarium, as if walking along the Mediterranean seafloor, just inches from sharks and other curious species. Then Free time in the city centre and to finish off the tour, the Magic Fountains. Depart from Barcelona after having seen two complete shows, aprox 22:30h.
- ROUTE 10: Free time + Fountains: This tour is the same tour as route 5, but on a different time schedule. Departing early in the afternoon and returning at night. This option will allow you to see two full shows of the "Montjuic Magic Fountains". Depart from Barcelona after having seen 2 complete fashion shows, aproximatley 22:30 h.