There is a large offer of excursions, for adults and children:
- Medes Islands: Enjoy the Natural Park of Medes Islands on board ATLÀNTIDA III (catamaran with underwater view); from which you will be able to look at the rich and wonderful seabed of the Costa Brava.
If weather conditions permit you could swim between nature and fish.
- Parque Natural del Cabo de Creus: Enjoy the sea on board of ATLÀNTIDA III and observe the places that inspired Salvador Dalí: Cadaqués and Port Lligat, see where the film "The Lighthouse of the End of the World" was recorded and feel the energy of the lighthouse of Cap de Creus, which is the most oriental point of all the Iberian peninsula.
If weather conditions permit you could swim and see the wildlife of the Natural Park of Cap de Creus.
- Cadaqués: Enjoy the village of Cadaqués on board of the Boat ISLA III. A beautiful route by the Rosas Bay till Cadaqués, a walk in the beautiful and symbolic village, its magic places, time for a swim and lunch.
On Monday you will be able to see Cadaqués market.
- La Foradada, cuevas y baño: We will get into the most inhospitable corners of the Costa Brava aboard the little boat ISLA III, with which we will see caves and small bays previously inhabited by pirates. On the way back, we will stop in a small bay for a swim from the boat which is equipped with stairs and a platform to descend into the water.
- Snorkeling (material included in the price): With the Boat ILLA III we will go to a small bay for a swim with fins, mask and snorkel. An experience of discovery of the wildlife of the Costa Brava exploring its seabed.
The material is given by Mare Nostrum and it's included in the price.
- Fishing (material included in the price): The place depends on the weather but it is between the coastline of Montgrí, l'Escala and the Three Caves. The catch is usually rock or sand fish, bream, wrasse, bream, mullet … but it depends on the fishing area.